Sunday, February 7, 2010

CHRISTIANS did you find Prophet Mohammed in the BIBLE or prophecy about him? did you believe that he is false

Prophet Mohammed denied Jesus Christ, the Son of the Living God. He denied Jesus shed His blood on the cross for our redemption. He denied Jesus raised from the dead victorious over death. So? This contradicts Gods Saving Grace Message.





The antichrist is prophecied in the 1-3 John. It is written that he who denies the Father and the Son is of a spirit of antichrist.





So there is a prophecy of people denying Christ in the Bible. That means the Bible is true, and Mohanned is a false Prophet.CHRISTIANS did you find Prophet Mohammed in the BIBLE or prophecy about him? did you believe that he is false
well if you read it maby you will know instead of all this bable you go on about dailyCHRISTIANS did you find Prophet Mohammed in the BIBLE or prophecy about him? did you believe that he is false
i never found prophecy about Mohammed in the Bible. i think he may be a false prophet since he had a 9 year old wife.
According to the Quran, he's not......





Allah is oft forgiving....love that verse.....
How could I NOT like an avatar of a guy flippin me off while smoking a fattie?
he is not mentioned in the bible. just like Jews believe about Jesus, we believe that Mohammed was just a man and nothing more. so therefore, we believe he is false
He is not in my KJV bible. It must be false.
Actually I did find him...but he was mentioned under false prophets!
Well, my dear Muhammed - Praise Be Unto You - a Muslim contact I got from this site DID tell me M- PBUH - is meantioned in Scripture!!





An obcsure verse in the ';Song of Solomon'; uses the word 'muhaammadim' - the 'im' being a type of word ending used with the name of M - PB - blow that - Therefore, as it is translated ';My Beloved';, the obvious message was M was foretold in Scripture!!





Ignores the fact words in two languages V close to each other can appear, even if not used as the same word in both languages.





And same guy tried to tell me JC worshipped ';allah', cos of words in Hebrew.


Pity Hebrew was around LONG before Arabic, so more likely M took the G-d word from it than other way round - but, ';Don't bother me with facts - my mind is already made up!!';
So far I can tell he


is the best prophet that I have ever came accross. I bear witness that he is the messenger of G-d. At least he is not described being like Solomon in the so-called literal word of g-d, the bible, which claims that ';solomon is keen to idolatry';.


muslims, do you see or not how this people honour our prophet solomon (PBUH) ?? Or do you see insults to him


in the bible ???





the conclusion is : the bible is the product of men. So far I can read,The bible is just a historical record of a nation who is once chosenby G-d but at the same time, they always forsake G-d the idols . The interesting part I find in Jeremiah which lord G-d described that the ancestors of prophet Muhammad is better than the Israelite nation during the time of jeremiah :








Thus saith the Lord:


What unrighteousness have your fathers found in Me,


That they are gone far from Me? ...


..Wherefore I will yet plead with you, saith the Lord,


And with your children's children will I plead.


For pass over to the isles of the Kittites, and see,


AND SEND UNTO KEDAR,AND CONSIDER DELIGENTLY,


AND SEE IF THERE HATH BEEN SUCH A THING.


(Jeremiah 2:5-10)





It sounds like the inhabitants of Kedar, at the time of Jeremiah, were more true to the ways of God than the rest of the Israelite nation!





Bless be to Allah, the g-d of the universe....
With complete respect to you, the Prophet Mohammed is not in the Holy Scriptures, which were completed around the year 90 A.D. There are no prophecies about him, either.
No I did not find mohammad in the Bible. Do I believe he is false ? of course otherwise I wouldn't be a Christian.
The Bible has been rewritten so many times, I'm not sure what to believe. I think I'm part of something bigger.
Though Mohammed is not mentioned by name in the bible, he IS mentioned. Everywhere the bible warns of false prophets that will come, Mohammed can be counted to be among them. I don't think Mohammed was a false prophet - I KNOW he was.
No Mohammed in the Bible. Other then a false prophet.
I believe he is a false prophet.
Bible is corrupted , how can they find Muhammad(pbuh) in it. so whether believe or not, Muhammad(pbuh) is a true prophet.

1 comment:

  1. Prophecy Servant of God
    ` ` ` ` ` ` ` `
    word Atmak not necessarily means ‘whom I uphold’ but is infact a name

    the writing of Atmak is אתמך
    the writing of Ahmad is אחמד

    Isaiah 42:1
    God says
    “Behold, 'My Servant' (pronounced as Abd-ee), ‘whom I uphold’ (pronounced as Atmak);

    God mentioning about the coming of His servant
    Behold My Servant Ahmad (Isaiah 42:1) - so who is this Ahmad as in God'servant?

    He is none other than
    Abd-Allah Ahmad (Servant of God, Ahmad) - Prophet Muhammad s.a.w

    ReplyDelete