Thursday, February 4, 2010

Do Jehovahs Witnesses ever sit down and wonder why there's so much false prophecy in the history of the Sect?

And 'Reasoning With The Scritpures' book is there doorstep life jacket? And why the rain coats and briefcases, with that slow pacing up the street walk they do? I love JW's - I really do.Do Jehovahs Witnesses ever sit down and wonder why there's so much false prophecy in the history of the Sect?
Reading the respones,especially from ones like ';cynthia';


really reinforces my faith.I used to be a catholic and no cared,it didnt matter to anyone.


When I became one of Jehovah's Witnesses,all of a sudden people didnt want to know me anymore.


The indifference and dislike for Jehovah's people just reminds me of what Jesus said at Matt.10:22-';You will be objects of hatred on account of my name';.Jesus also stated that ';if they hate you,they hated me first';.


Paul also warned at 2Tim.3:12 that we should expect to be persecuted.


So it comes as no surprise to Jehovah's people,in actual fact we expect it and even more so as the days draw nearer to the conclusion of this system of thingsDo Jehovahs Witnesses ever sit down and wonder why there's so much false prophecy in the history of the Sect?
I'm with you. I love them too, and it breaks my heart. One in particular, on this site, is excellent Bible expositor. ( he knows who he is) ;)
No, I'm sure they take their faith the same way you do. They believe the good parts, and explain away the parts that do not make sense to others.





Just like you.
The sad part is MOST DON'T KNOW ABOUT THEM! They are forbidden to look at anything bad about it if they do and ask questions they can be disfellowshipped and lose all their friends and family still in the religion. If they do see or hear about it they chalk it up to lies about the JW or people slandering it. They don't check for themselves.





Remember, their bible has been changed and isn't the same one y'all use. Nothing about their history or the false prophecies and date naming is told to them. The '78 or '79 one, I forget which year it was, lost them tons in membership. Since then they've cracked down on what goes out and is said, especially when it comes to their old pamphlets. They are actually SUING people who post the old pamphlets with the predictions in them to get them off the net. Go to the following link and read about it...


http://www.religionnewsblog.com/12191/Je鈥?/a>





Additional...


Fine, if that is true go look up what I have said, along with the Miracle Wheat Scandal and the reason the founder of the JW sued and lost and why he lost and tell me. Then I will believe you. Also tell me all the dates of the false predictions of the end of the world.
To understand the JW, look for the Founder of the group, in there laid all the answer.
the next time one comes to your door, ask them.
I studied with them seriously years ago--they are taking Jesus'; message and twisting it around bigtime...They little by little keep driving home their message...We are right, reject everyone around you because they are working for the devil...I mean give it UP! They are a kind of cult, who the hell made them the judge of everything...When I studied with them, we reached a point where I had to abandon all the people I loved, really good and decent strong people, to the devil, because that was the only way to save myself...rejecting them ...Oh Please, I told them to disappear ASAP---any God who would approve of my ditching the best people I ever knew will have to ditch me too...They are persons I find sickening..They can't live trusting their own strength to face the devil and God in life, so they are chickenshit mo- fo's, then they form a clan and decide they can judge everyone else....I feel very sorry for them...I turn them GREEN when I tell them that I already met the devil, and said pleased to meet you etc, thanks for adding spice to life, I reject you absolutely because I choose the other FORCE, and I like you, but you will never get me...I know I can send you away to get behind me, whenever I want to, which is always nowadays, you are boring, and for fools...so there... A person can't just run from something they never met before they decided...that's why they can't sit down... they are itching to meet him....chicken **** and a little jealous
I was unaware that most adherents of any religion do this.





Do Catholics question Papal infallibility, given the number of times Popes have changed positions from earlier Popes or done things that are self-evidently wrong?


Do Protestants question how often their assertions about what the Bible says makes no sense in the context of other Biblical injunctions they do not obey?


Do Jews, Buddhists, Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs, Baha'i, Wiccans, Parsees, Mormons, Eastern Orthodox, Yezidis, Druse, Cao Dai, Scientologists, Subgenii, or the Flying Spaghetti Monster sect's adherents spend much time querying the irrational or untrue teachings of their respective faiths?





Faith is based, in part, on blind, irrational faith. That's why it's not a science. That's why faith works to help us when science fails us. And that's why faith-based perspectives have no place in the teaching of or pursuit of science, or in the formulation of rational social policy.
They just don't want to know what they don't want to know.
The little magazines they issue r good, but sometimes i try to dogde them its like there everywhere.
i only wear raincoat in rain. i wonder why everyone cares so much what the Jehovahs witnesses do, and how they do it?i doubt very much that there is any religion that has nothing dodgy in its past? and we never sit down, cos were always pacing up and down remember!
Prophecy is not false. Interpretation is difficult, but the Bible says that as time goes by, the ';light gets brighter and brighter as the day draws near.'; Humble people accept that interpretations may need to be corrected as insight is gained. As for the raincoats, they are worn when it rains. Slow pacing up and down the street? If it is street work, then it is to talk with folks, but if it is door to door, then it is to cover the houses. And as for the Reasoning book...it is just a tool to help people to understand certain subjects in a beneficial manner. It isn't a lifejacket, but a tool.


And as for ';Sinthia';, please get your information correct. It isn't that things can't be questioned. Disfellowshipping is only for serious sin where the person is unrepentant. It is a last resort.
yes we do wonder but to understand us u would have to study the bible and see why we beleive what we beleive its funny my friend has been going to christian school her whole life and she didnt evem know god had a name and it was really sad and a shame because half of people commit crimes on a daily and think because they go to church on sunday they will be saved . well they are wrong jesus isnt god and if people would do there research they would see that jesus was not killed on a cross either for it would have been impossible for his body ligaments to hang like that, for he was really on a wooden stake and 2nite we go to celebrate his death so we dont come down on any other relig just dont judge books by covers by false doctrines and what u think they should be .

No comments:

Post a Comment