Thursday, February 4, 2010

Jehovahs Witnesses,where in the Bible did it ever call a false prophecy ';Old Light';?

Scripture and verse,please.Or you could say that isn't in the Bible,JC and that will suffice.Jehovahs Witnesses,where in the Bible did it ever call a false prophecy ';Old Light';?
it isn't...


Jehovah's Witness is a cult...Jehovahs Witnesses,where in the Bible did it ever call a false prophecy ';Old Light';?
For you to say the JW religion is a cult-shows how uniformed you are of the definition of ';Cult';


You should really look up the word before you use it to describe someone..

Report Abuse



I am a JW and I honestly dont know the answer to this question, where did you get your information?

Report Abuse



I don't know if its in there. I have to check. Where did you hear that?
Jehovah Witnesses do not have the same translation of the bible. It is changed, with words left out or altered to fit what they want it to be. In the King James version, I could not find such scripture.
Just behind the verse that said that christian are under the old covenant to ask for tithing to buy some meth, and pay for sex to a male prostitute.


and supporting the war that is killing thousand of childrens and women in the name of Jesus supported by evangelicals Christians.


Because if we are not under the old covenant where in the bible said that chrstian are under the mosaic law?
Well JC I've never heard of it but I'm pretty sure if you ask the Jehovah's Witness who spoke these words to you that he or she would be able to point them out to you. I'm not a Witness myself but I have conversed with them and I have to say that they have always had an answer for me and guided me to where the answer lies in the Bible whether it was my Bible or theirs.
Ezekiel 13:9


My hand will be against the prophets who see false visions and utter lying divinations. They will not belong to the council of my people or be listed in the records of the house of Israel, nor will they enter the land of Israel. Then you will know that I am the Sovereign LORD.





Lamentations 2:14


The visions of your prophets were false and worthless; they did not expose your sin to ward off your captivity. The oracles they gave you were false and misleading.





Jeremiah 23:16


This is what the LORD Almighty says: ';Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD.





Nope, no old light here.





If you're looking for old light, you can check out this link to old light in the watchtower: http://www.watchtower.org/cgi-bin/lib/Pr鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment