Monday, February 8, 2010

How could William Branham be a true prophet of God when his prophecies were false ?

1. He saw a woman leader in the United States. (Hillary Clinton lost.)





2. America would be nuked (before #3)





3. The Millennium would begin by 1977.How could William Branham be a true prophet of God when his prophecies were false ?
He was clearly a false prophet about those things, and probably many other things too. Everyone's doctrines should be checked. Only the BIBLE is 100% true all the time.How could William Branham be a true prophet of God when his prophecies were false ?
You are correct- God says the mark of a prophet was He spoke ';thus said the Lord';... and that everything he said came true.





The prophets didn't have special powers... they were the ones God spoke to and they merely relayed the message to the people.





Too many of today's so-called prophets are just people putting on like they have ';ESP'; or something.





It's nonsense and we should call them out on it.
Little do you know that this woman types out the false church %26amp; who is this woman it is none other then the catholic church system which is also called a whore %26amp; her offsprings which is know as harlots is none other then these denominational churches, BTW Hillary Clinton is in the white house., %26amp; little do you know that he never saw America nuked out, George Washington had a vision about America, %26amp; no where in his teachings did he ever say that the millennium would begin in 1977, Bro. Branham said that God gave him a vision %26amp; in this vision he was not allowed to see past 1977, So. Bro. Branham said COULD THIS BE THE END, He NEVER said it was the end, show me where he said it WAS the end. Hey friend, I know Bro. Branham teachings more then you think I do, I live about a 20 minute drive from his church %26amp; his grave %26amp; in my 39 yrs as a Christian I have studied his teachings 100% also did my Pastor. Now show me where he said THUS SAITH THE LORD That the millenium would start in 1977, you can't find it, all he said was COULD this be the end. Little do you know, before the millenium, there will be 2 Prophets to Israel %26amp; then the last half of Daniels week is when the great tribulation starts. Now that we have this cleared up, Show me where any of his prophecies did not come true, He saw so many men falling to their death in a vision when the 2nd street bridge was to be built, he saw how many that would fall to their deaths, %26amp; that exact number happened. %26amp; what about him Baptizing several people in the Ohio river here in Jeffersonville, Ind. in 1933 %26amp; a pillar of fire came down %26amp; a voice said as John the Baptise were sent to forerun my first coming that You will carry a MESSAGE around the world that will forerun my second coming %26amp; his message is still going on today in a 5-fold ministry., BTW, that was also publiced in the Saturday Evening Magazine back in 1933 %26amp; many hundreds of people saw it %26amp; some heard it causing many to faint %26amp; pass out., I could keep going on, You see, I know what he said %26amp; how he said it, %26amp; none of the above you mentioned did he say it, Yes I know exactly what he said about the woman he saw in a vision down on 10th street at youngstown shopping mall, As he saw a woman portray herself in a vision wearing hardly no clothes on, %26amp; he said God is this what I have labor for, Then God also showed him in the same vision here comes a woman dressed perfectly %26amp; the woman had long hair, %26amp; God spoke to him %26amp; said The latter is what you produce, the other is the worldly churches or denominational churches. Now You need to really seek what he taught before you answer, Because I have been in his teachings for 37 yrs, NO I don't worship the man, neither do I worship my pastor that had preached in the Branham Tabernacle %26amp; also Bro. Branham also preached in our church. My wife has even been to some of his meetings when she was young. Now I ask you to really show me any prophecies that did not come to pass, Sure there is some that will still come to pass, Little do you know that Bro. Branham prophecy that the Ohio river flood in Jeffersonville, Ind would come in 1937 %26amp; he told the town officials exactly how high it would get, %26amp; to this date there is a light pole that bares the mark exactly how high %26amp; deep the 1937 flood would be, So you need to study his ministry more before you jump on an answer or question. Hey I have hundreds of his tapes %26amp; books at my house %26amp; also a healing service video where it shows people being healed. Now if you want to see my church web-site go to www.fachurch.org -------------------Once again, He did not prophecy about any Nuclear attack, In fact America will be the place that the woman in Rev, will flee to in order to get away from the anti-christ, He said he saw an explosion, He also said that LA will fall into the ocean, Why do you think the sciencetists are worry about a major earthquake hitting LA %26amp; also yellowstone Park Did you know that a volcano can cause America to be in ashes, There will NOT be any nuclear bomb drop on America, Let's just say it will happen Then where will Israel flee to If the USA is destroyed. Stop %26amp; think about it, The bible says Israel will flee tothe wilderness, %26amp; what country was created out of the wilderness, The USA. So don't try to make his prophecies say something when it don't, I am very aware of what he said %26amp; meant, DO you, No I am afraid not. %26amp; also remember I said that some prophecies is yet to be fulfilled. You said that he saw America in ashes, But you have yet to prove that he said by a nuclear attack,, don't think you can pull one over my eyes. I know his prophecies, %26amp; turn into ashes will not be done by a nuclear attack, But by volcano's, %26amp; earthquakes. You are way too late to change my mind, My pastor talked to Bro. Branham many times in person to person talks. You need to study more about his ministry, %26amp; not PRESUME it means what YOU say it means. As I have said, I have hundreds of his tapes %26amp; books. %26amp; he don't prophecy about America being detroy by a nuclear attack, George Washington also had a vision about America being in ashes, but not by a nuclear bomb. Sorry you lose again.----Also read Bro. Branham statement about 1977, he said I Predict, But I do not prophcey. So I would get to know the man ministry before taking on someone that Knows his ministry.
Charles Taze Russell predicted the end of the world many times over and we are still here. So are his Jehovah's Witnesses. They are very nice people.





Joseph Smith said a lot of kooky stuff too. There are still Latter Day Saints. They lead a Christ-like example more often than Mainstream X-tian fundamentalists like Baptists.





These ';prophets'; are usually just delusional or outright con-men. But sometimes their followers turn out to be good people.
All of them are false.
WHO??? never heard of him...does he work for the Enquirer??

No comments:

Post a Comment